Cascadia Weekly - 2015 Best of Bellingham
Have you voted for 2015 Best of Bellingham yet? If you like what I do, I would love your support. Deadline: October 23rd, 2015.
Click here to vote.
To offer Bellingham a new concept of helping people maintain healthy, active lifestyles through massage, exercise prescription, & wellness education.
Located Downtown Bellingham inside Performance Health NorthWest
PRIME Massage & Sports Medicine is located in Performance Health NorthWest. Utilize 1450 square feet of space including: 3 multi-disciplinary treatment rooms, a large rehab/prehab area, & comfortable waiting area.
Address: 1433 N. State Street, Bellingham, WA 98225 next to
Parking: Metered parking available on State Street; Free 2 hour parking on Champion Street; Free parking on Forest Street.
Knowledgeable, professional, innovative, team player with over 15 years of experience providing health care to patients in the physical therapy, high school, Division I college athletic settings, and professional athletes. Community-focused individual who focuses on creating an individualized experience for clients.
- Whatcom Community College – Massage Practitioner Certificate June 2012
- Washington State University — B.S. Kinesiology, Athletic Training 1999
- Dean's List 4.0 GPA - Whatcom Community College, Fall 2011, Winter 2012, Spring 2012
- Most Outstanding Graduating Senior - Washington State University 1999, College of Education, Kinesiology
- American Massage Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Washington State Athletic Trainers' Association
- North Cascade Massage Connection
OWNER, PRIME ( FORMERLY, PERSONALIZED HEALTH SOLUTIONS), May 2012 - present
- Massage Therapy and Athletic Training Services
- 2013 Presenter of "Resolutions Workshop" at Village Books
- 2012/2013 Bellingham Bay Marathon - Massage Therapy
- 2012/2013 Bellingham Traverse - Massage Therapy
PAC-12 SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS, February 2015
- Massage Therapist Oregon State University Women's Swimming Team
PAC-12 SWIMMING CHAMPIONSHIPS, February 2012
- Athletic Trainer UCLA Women's Swimming Team
ATHLETIC TRAINER, WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY, PULLMAN, WA September 2008-July 31, 2011
- Provided primary medical care, including injury prevention, evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation and injury counseling for Women’s Volleyball, Women’s Swimming, and Women’s Tennis
- NCAA Championship Tournament Women's Volleyball
- PAC-10 Championships Women's Swimming
- NCAA Championship Women's Swimming
- Approved Clinical Instructor (ACI) through Washington State University
ATHLETIC TRAINER, SUMMIT THERAPY, PULLMAN REGIONAL HOSPITAL, PULLMAN, WA 2000-2008
- Assisted physical therapy patients with individualized therapeutic treatments using various modalities including: manual therapy, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, mechanical traction, and therapeutic exercises.
- Created individualized home exercise programs
- Supported physical therapists with various manual therapy techniques including: joint mobilizations, various Mulligan Techniques (NAGS and SNAGS), neuro mobilizations, and soft tissue mobilization
PULLMAN HIGH SCHOOL, PULLMAN, WA & GARFIELD-PALOUSE HIGH SCHOOL, PALOUSE, WA 2000-2008
- Provided athletic training services for practice and game coverage for football, volleyball, boys and girls basketball, football, wrestling, track and field, tennis, baseball, and fast pitch softball.
Continuing Education Courses
- Deep Tissue Massage for Lumbar Spine, Hip, & Leg - Seattle, WA November 2013
- Advanced Manual Therapy Techniques of the Spine - Phoenix, AZ November 2010
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: International Brain Injury Association - Seattle, WA 2008
- The Mulligan Concept: An Introductory Course for Mobilizations with Movement - Spokane, WA 2007
- Treating Migraine and Other Headaches with Massage - Spokane, WA 2007
- Therapeutic Yoga: Bridging Ancient Practices with Traditional Therapy Techniques - Spokane, WA 2006
- Management of the Endurance Athlete - Bend, OR 2004
- Biomechanics of the Cyclist and Biomechanical Bike Fit Training - Seattle, WA 2004
- The Biomechanics of the Cyclist: Fit, Function and Pathology - Renton, WA 2004
- International Weightlifting Association Certification Course - Seattle, WA 2004
- The Mulligan Concept: Spinal and Peripheral Manual Therapy Treatment Techniques - Pullman, WA 2002
- Neuro Orthopedic Institute: Mobilization of the Nervous System - Pullman, WA 2002
- Improving Sensory Processing Using Aquatics: Aquatic Therapy for Patients with Spinal Cord Injury - Portland, OR 2002
- Chain Reaction Explosion: Gary Gray and David Tiberio - Phoenix, AZ 2001