We have a rentable space upstairs inside of the Prime Sports Institute.
Prime's Movement Studio features plenty of natural light and an open floor plan that allows groups the flexibility to arrange the space into multiple configurations.
This is where we hold yoga classes, other movement-based classes, talks, events, and workshops.
Additional Prime Services
Also, if your group is interested, our team would love to collaborate. We can offer additional services or sessions to your group, ie. yoga, foam rolling, a specialized talk, lunch-and-learn session, or arrange private access to the Prime Training Room.
Groups who have used our space include:
- Superfeet Marketing Team: offsite planning day
- Bellingham Triathlon Club: club member meeting
- Chuckanut 50K: pre-race packet pickup
- Blanchard Beast: pre-race packet pickup
- Yoga Studio: offsite Teacher's Meeting
- Continuing Education Courses: Massage Therapy Course; Physical Therapy Course
- Women's Coaching Summits
- Athletic Trainers Association Social
- Coaches Connection: Social + Workshop
- - 1,000 square feet of open space
- - Plenty of natural light & cross ventilation w/ double-paned operable windows
- - 6 six-foot tables
- - 30 plastic folding chairs
- - 14 add'l aluminum chairs
- - 8 x 8 ft Da-Lite Projector Screen
- - Epson PowerLite 2142W LCD Projector with remote
- - Extension cords w/ charging station(s)
- - Access to yoga mats, belts, blankets, & bolsters (upon request)
- - Break Room with coffee maker, tea, full fridge/freezer, double-sink, disposal, and dishwasher
- - Reception Area for coats, shoes, and bags
- - 3 Restrooms (1 upstairs, 2 downstairs)
- - Parking lot available, plus additional 8-hour parking spaces across the street
The space was comfortable, quiet and the ample natural light is a bonus compared to other spaces we’ve used.
What made your space exceptional was the ability to use your expertise and resources to break up the day and your flexibility to work with our shifting agenda.
The combination of space and activities helped keep people engaged from the first hours all the way through to our last agenda item.